Monday, 8 April 2013

Custom Brush Experimentation + Environment Exploration






By using photographs of the mark-making experimentations I created in previous lessons, I started to extract custom brushes and shapes within Photoshop from various elements of these pieces to then use later on in digital format. Within the greyscale images above I started to throw down a number of different shapes that I had found my mark-making experiments and began to paint with them, creating a series of environmental pieces. The marks I created were completely unique and, by merging these with the infinite number of possibilities that the brush manager in Photoshop allows, I was able to paint in a new style that had marks only I had created. From this I decided to push the environment ideas further, looking more into my interpretation of the Echoing Green poem and creating a scene based around one part of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment